Pictures of the fourth member of the 30th anniversary series have been unearthed in the last place anyone would ever look to find him: on his creator, Geoff Johns’ twitter. Geoff posted some pictures, looking like he was really excited to him him in hand. So excited in fact it looks like he took the carded picture in his car, then the loose picture later in the house.
Sir Laser-Lot will be released in Auguest 2012. As you can see from the pictures it also looks like he is from the Powers of Grayskull era in Masters of the Universe history. Now we all just need to bug Geoff to take a picture of the back so we can see his bio!
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Mattel DC Multiverse King Shark Series Jim Gordon Batman Review - April 23, 2017
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron Review - April 19, 2017
- Hasbro: Star Wars Celebration 2017 Black Series Reveals Rundown - April 15, 2017
Top Posts & Pages:
- Mattel DC Multiverse King Shark Series Jim Gordon Batman Review
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron Review
- MOTUC Release Dates and Checklist
- Blizzcon 2016 Cute But Deadly Blind Bag Series 2 Review
- Unofficial Third Party Blizzard Overwatch Widowmaker Action Figure Review
- Toy Fair 2017: NECA Heroes of the Storm and Team Fortress 2
- Marvel Legends X-Men Juggernaut Series Kitty Pryde Review
- Mattel Thundercats Classics Release Dates and Checklist
- DCC Batman the Animated Series Batman Expressions Pack Review