Do you hear that? That is the sound of thousands of MOTU Wacky Wobbler preorders being canceled in anticipation of the Funko Masters of the Universe Pop series! When we first heard Funko has the MOTU license I think we all thought they were going to do a Pop! series with them much like they have done with every other license out there today. So the original announcement was the Wacky Wobblers series, and now we have confirmation from the Dallas Toy Show that the Pop line is a go as well!
The only explanation for that last one is they must have a Spikor fan in the house over there at Funko.
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Mattel DC Multiverse King Shark Series Jim Gordon Batman Review - April 23, 2017
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron Review - April 19, 2017
- Hasbro: Star Wars Celebration 2017 Black Series Reveals Rundown - April 15, 2017
Top Posts & Pages:
- Mattel DC Multiverse King Shark Series Jim Gordon Batman Review
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron Review
- MOTUC Release Dates and Checklist
- Blizzcon 2016 Cute But Deadly Blind Bag Series 2 Review
- Unofficial Third Party Blizzard Overwatch Widowmaker Action Figure Review
- DCC Batman the Animated Series Batman Expressions Pack Review
- Marvel Legends X-Men Juggernaut Series Kitty Pryde Review
- Mattel Thundercats Classics Release Dates and Checklist
- Toy Fair 2017: NECA Heroes of the Storm and Team Fortress 2