Watch that thermometer go on up! This is the life we live now being Masters of the Universe Classics collectors, watching a completely debatable thermometer value rise so that we can get something we had hoped for. Castle Grayskull does, however, seem to be steadily rising as the updates come in making me think it will eventually go through.
The thermometer is currently creeping up on the halfway point as you can see in the stylish graphic below:
But not only has the thermometer for Castle Grayskull risen, but the date to reach the minimum amount of orders has risen as well. We now have until November 12th to make the minimum so they can go into sculpting and production. Of course if it reaches minimum they will leave preorders open until January 2013.
I don’t think I posted this video earlier, so I just wanted to make sure I address it before I forget. Check out the foam mock-up of Castle Grayskull … it is quite large.
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Mattel DC Multiverse King Shark Series Jim Gordon Batman Review - April 23, 2017
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron Review - April 19, 2017
- Hasbro: Star Wars Celebration 2017 Black Series Reveals Rundown - April 15, 2017
Top Posts & Pages:
- Mattel DC Multiverse King Shark Series Jim Gordon Batman Review
- MOTUC Release Dates and Checklist
- Hasbro Marvel Legends Walgreens Fantastic Four Invisible Woman Review
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron Review
- Toy Fair 2017: NECA Heroes of the Storm and Team Fortress 2
- Unofficial Third Party Blizzard Overwatch Widowmaker Action Figure Review
- S.H. Figuarts WWE Stone Cold Steve Austin Review
- Hasbro Marvel Legends Toys R Us GOTG Groot Evolution Review
- NECA Predator Trophy Case Skulls Checklist