And just like that, pictures of the carded Walking Dead Series 2 Minimates show up online. This looks to be the series where the line really hits its stride with some awesome secondary characters. Don’t get me wrong I love Rick and Shane and their bulky police outfits, but the side characters like Amy and Andrea are the REAL draws here.
Check out the gallery below. Series 2 will have exclusives split between comic stores and Toys “R” Us and here is the breakdown:
Toys “R” Us will be getting both of Michonne’s armless and jawless zombies (Terry and Mike) packed with either Lori or Morgan. Lori is Rick’s wife, and Morgan was the man with the son Rick originally ran into fresh out the hospital, he ends up joining them later in the series on their way to DC after his son passes.
Comic and specialty shops will be getting Andrea and Amy. Each come packed with the same “Stabbed” zombie unfortunately, but it is Amy and Andrea, so I can make concessions.
The Walking Dead Minimates Series 2 should be available around December 2012, so put in your reservations now! The Walking Dead Minimates Series 1 is currently out and can be purchased on Amazon!
Don’t forget to check out our Walking Dead Minimates Checklist![nggallery id=110]
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Mattel DC Multiverse King Shark Series Jim Gordon Batman Review - April 23, 2017
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron Review - April 19, 2017
- Hasbro: Star Wars Celebration 2017 Black Series Reveals Rundown - April 15, 2017
Top Posts & Pages:
- Mattel DC Multiverse King Shark Series Jim Gordon Batman Review
- MOTUC Release Dates and Checklist
- Hasbro Marvel Legends Walgreens Fantastic Four Invisible Woman Review
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron Review
- Toy Fair 2017: NECA Heroes of the Storm and Team Fortress 2
- Unofficial Third Party Blizzard Overwatch Widowmaker Action Figure Review
- S.H. Figuarts WWE Stone Cold Steve Austin Review
- Hasbro Marvel Legends Toys R Us GOTG Groot Evolution Review
- NECA Predator Trophy Case Skulls Checklist