Hot off the heels of a banner year for the NECA Portal 2 Aperture Sciences Handheld Portal Device, they have gone on to confirm their next release. Coming Spring 2013 is the Half-Life 2 Gravity Gun replica!
The Gravity Gun also known as the “zero-point energy field manipulator” was a major weapon used in Half-Life 2 to show off and take advantage of their physics engine. I’d say prior to the Portal series it was one of the more iconic weapons in video gaming after the obvious crowbar, FF7’s Cloud sword, or the Doom BFG (but NECA doesn’t have the Doom or Final Fantasy license so that doesn’t really come into play).
Hopefully this means there will be a dark energy variant as well down the line.
If you want to get ahold of NECA’s prior Valve prop work check out the following:
- Chell’s Portal Device
- P-Body’s Portal Device
- Atlas’ Portal Device
- Customizable Portal Device
- Portal Device Stand (Currently on Sale for $20!)
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Hasbro: Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-4 Optimus Prime - April 27, 2017
- Mattel DC Multiverse King Shark Series Jim Gordon Batman Review - April 23, 2017
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron Review - April 19, 2017
Top Posts & Pages:
- MOTUC Release Dates and Checklist
- Hasbro: Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-4 Optimus Prime
- Blizzcon 2016 Cute But Deadly Blind Bag Series 2 Review
- Unofficial Third Party Blizzard Overwatch Widowmaker Action Figure Review
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron Review
- Hasbro Marvel Legends Walgreens Fantastic Four Invisible Woman Review
- Toy Fair 2017: NECA Heroes of the Storm and Team Fortress 2
- NECA Predator Trophy Case Skulls Checklist
- Dave's Top 11 NECA Figures of 2016