It may not be much of an update, but it is definitely a good one! Fang Man, the figure I am most excited for in 2013, has had his soul stolen and pictures have now surfaced of him carded. Fang Man is the March 2013 Club Eternia figure and another character that is sure to please the Filmation fans out there.
I believe Toy Guru also said that his mouth and tongue are articulated, which is really cool. He’ll be $25 if you have a subscription and $27 if you don’t. Price increases still suck … enjoy the Fang Man!
There was also some stuff about the wacky invoices we got … it made about as much sense as the invoices themselves. If you want to check it out go to their Facebook page.
Our Twitter Nonsense:My Tweets
- San Diego Comic Con Exclusives Checklist 2013
- SDCC 2013: ToyMunkey Studios Silent Hill 2 Exclusives
- MOTUC Release Dates and Checklist
- Iron Man Legends Series 2 Iron Man Mark 42 Review
- NECA News: Huge Aliens News for 2013!
- Iron Man Legends Series 2 In Stock at Amazon!
- Iron Man Legends Series 2 Ultron Review
- 3A Reveals TF2 Robot Heavy from Mann vs Machine