In some truly outrageous news (see what I did there?) Hasbro has announced that they will be teaming up with Integrity Toys Inc to make a line of Jem and the Holograms collectable fashion doll line. The first in this will be Hollywood Jem and she will be sold at Hasbro Toy Shop’s booth (#3329) at SDCC for $125.
You can check out Integrity Toys official page for more information.
[box style=”note”]She rocks, she shocks and she’s definitely TRULY OUTRAGEOUS! Introducing Hollywood Jem, the first doll in a series of characters based on the hit 80’s animated series JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS.
A long time fan favorite, Hollywood Jem is ready to be added to your collection at long last! Based on a costume worn in the two-part episode of the same name, Hollywood Jem comes complete with a totally 80’s, screen accurate look which includes:
- Fully articulated, highly detailed 12” (30.5 cm) fashion doll with cotton candy pink hair and hand applied eyelashes
- Screen accurate costume with couture like finish
- Miniature Jemstar earings
- Miniature Hollywood Star award plaque
- Shoes, Bracelets and realistic microphone and stand
- Doll stand, instructions, souvenir post card and certificate of authenticity.
2012 JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS Special Edition Doll: Hollywood Jem, available from Hasbro Toy Shop at booth # 3329 at Comic Con International in San Diego! Approximate Retail Price: US $125.00[/box]
- Hasbro: The Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Continues With Three New Releases - May 15, 2021
- Hasbro: Pulse Fan Fest Preorder Rundown - April 10, 2021
- Hasbro: Ghostbusters Afterlife Mini-Puft Surprise Toys Revealed - April 8, 2021