Along with the carded samples of the upcoming Marvel Legends 2012 Series 3, Hasbro has some loose samples of what is in store for the 2013 first wave. Very similar to the situation with Thor last year, the Archangel in the X-Force three-pack will be repainted into his more classic (traditional?) colors.
UPDATE: Hyperion added!
Hasbro is also going to be concentrating on a lot more modern looks as we will have:
- Red She-Hulk (It is a new sculpt, confirmed by the booth)
- Iron Fist (Variant shared with Protector)
- Protector (Variant shared with Iron Fist)
- Sentry (This is a new sculpt as well, NOT the Warpath body)
- Ultimate Captain America
Also word is the BAF will return, they were not in the third 2012 series due to timing and some other cost issues. Hasbro has confirmed they will not be retiring the BAF. This series very well could have one.
It does not look like this wave is complete, so they may bring out more as the week moves along.
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Hasbro: Marvel Legends European Convention Exclusive X-Force Deadpool Revealed - October 4, 2019
- NYCC 2019: Hasbro Marvel Legends Reveals - October 3, 2019
- Medicom: MAFEX Child’s Play 2 Chucky Official Pics Revealed - September 23, 2019