There wasn’t much in the way of reveals for the Funko POP! line or any of their other properties at New York Comic Con 2012. However they did have quite a presence at the show, there was a store selling exclusive bloody Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon for about $20 each. You can still grab them at Harrison’s Comics and Pop Culture … little too rich for my blood, but well they have blood on them!
We also of course got word last week that the MOTU POP figures will be happening, so that’s great. But let’s get into the fun display they had of all different POP figures lined up including The Walking Dead, Lord of the Rings, Disney, and Batman! Poor Bicycle Zombie girl is sitting all carded up top.
And here you can see the bottom of this totally radical (to conjure my inner Ninja Turtle) display!
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Hasbro: Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-4 Optimus Prime - April 27, 2017
- Mattel DC Multiverse King Shark Series Jim Gordon Batman Review - April 23, 2017
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron Review - April 19, 2017
Top Posts & Pages:
- MOTUC Release Dates and Checklist
- Hasbro: Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-4 Optimus Prime
- Blizzcon 2016 Cute But Deadly Blind Bag Series 2 Review
- Unofficial Third Party Blizzard Overwatch Widowmaker Action Figure Review
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron Review
- Hasbro Marvel Legends Walgreens Fantastic Four Invisible Woman Review
- Toy Fair 2017: NECA Heroes of the Storm and Team Fortress 2
- NECA Predator Trophy Case Skulls Checklist
- Dave's Top 11 NECA Figures of 2016