As if Batman is not getting enough love this year with the Dark Knight Rises, the Arkham City: Game of the Year Edition, Poison Ivy in the DC Club Infinite Earths, a Hot Toys Batmobile … I could go on and on about the Batman merchandising empire. Square-Enix will be selling at SDCC and on their site an exclusive black and white version of both their Batman and Joker from the Arkham Asylum game. The good news about this one is you don’t even have to go to SDCC to get them. You can order Batman here and Joker here.
I personally don’t own the original Play Arts release but I have heard good things from people that did get them. Also they boast a really large amount of articulation. This should be a nice set so jump on it now if you think you might want them, limited stock is available online, and obviously you should be able to get them at the show.
[box style=”note”]Batman™ and The Joker™ from Batman: Arkham Asylum™, the video game adaptation of DC Comics’ world-renowned series, have been made as PLAY ARTS -KAI- action figures. Featuring over 26 points of articulation, these exquisite figures come to life with stunning poseability. Both Batman and The Joker come with interchangeable hands and their trademark weapons.
San Diego Comic-Con 2012 EXCLUSIVE BLACK & WHITE EDITIONS are only available for pre-order at the SQUARE ENIX Online Store while supplies last.
If you want to secure your copy, avoid long lines at the show, or simply can’t make it to SDCC, pre-order online now!
- Products preordered at the SQUARE ENIX Online Store will be shipped to your provided address, and are not available for onsite pick-up at SDCC 2012.
- Products will not be shipped until July 12th 2012 (Day 1 of SDCC 2012).[/box]
Check out the images below to see Batman and Joker in action. Also make sure to keep checking our constantly updated SDCC 2012 exclusive checklist.
- Follow Us on Twitter @preterniadotcom for the Most Up To Date Toy News and Deals - November 29, 2020
- Hasbro Marvel Legends Sugar Man BAF Wave AoA Jean Grey Review - May 6, 2020
- Boss Fight Studio Bucky O’Hare Deluxe Bruiser Review - April 21, 2020