Mastermind Creations, the guys bringing us Feral Rex, (also known as not-Predaking) have released information on the fifth and final member of the combiner team: R-06 Tigris. Tigris will make up the right arm, and is Mastermind Creations’ version of Rampage from the original Predacon team.
Now that we have all five of Feral Rex’s parts revealed, I wonder what the whole combiner looks like together?
Well congratulations Mastermind Creations, you have made the most stunning looking Transformer I have ever seen. I can’t wait for colored pictures now!
Feral Rex (Predaking) is formed through the following parts:
- Talon (not-Divebomb) – Left Arm
- Tigris (not-Rampage) – Right Arm
- Bovis (not-Tantrum) – Left Leg
- Fortis (not-Headstrong) – Right Leg
- Leo Dux (not-Razorclow) – Head and Torso
As of today only two of the figures, Talon and Bovis, have gone up for preorder. I’d suggest grabbing these guys now and maybe taking a look into MMC’s version of Six-Shot, Hexatron, who will be out close to the end of May. Check out the gallery below for pictures of Tigris.
- Follow Us on Twitter @preterniadotcom for the Most Up To Date Toy News and Deals - November 29, 2020
- Hasbro Marvel Legends Sugar Man BAF Wave AoA Jean Grey Review - May 6, 2020
- Boss Fight Studio Bucky O’Hare Deluxe Bruiser Review - April 21, 2020