- Review Advent Calendar 2016
Millions of people around the world have issues with insomnia. While most drug companies would tell you they have a solution, I can tell you the real solution is to snuggle up with a nice TF2 plush. NECA has taken their license to produce merchandise from Valve properties and ran with it. The best solution for waiting for the amazing Team Fortress 2 is to snuggle up with a nice Pyro or Scout plush, as they will be shipping in the coming weeks. The plushes are 13″ tall, hand sewn, highly detailed, and adorable.
Now that we will shortly have the Pyro and Scout, it will be important for NECA to round out the team. How cute would a kid’s bed look with the entire Team Fortress 2 team sitting on it? And how cute would it be if their brother or sister had their own set in blue? Yep, the future of the TF2 plush line could be amazing!
You can grab the Pyro on Amazon for $24.99.
Snuggle up to your TF2 team!
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Hasbro: Marvel Legends X-Men Warlock Build-A-Figure Wave Official Pictures - January 13, 2017
- Hasbro Marvel Legends Walgreens Fantastic Four Invisible Woman Review - January 13, 2017
- Hasbro Reveals Star Wars Rogue One 3.75-inch Galen Erso! - January 12, 2017
Top Posts & Pages:
- WWE Mattel Elite Then Now Forever Sami Zayn Review
- Hasbro Marvel Legends Walgreens Fantastic Four Invisible Woman Review
- MOTUC Release Dates and Checklist
- Hasbro: Marvel Legends X-Men Warlock Build-A-Figure Wave Official Pictures
- Mattel Thundercats Classics Release Dates and Checklist
- Resident Evil Action Figure Checklists
- Blizzcon 2016 Cute But Deadly Blind Bag Series 2 Review
- NECA Predator Trophy Case Skulls Checklist
- Hasbro: Marvel Legends TRU Groot, Walgreens Invisible Woman, and 12" Deadpool on eBay!