Millions of people around the world have issues with insomnia. While most drug companies would tell you they have a solution, I can tell you the real solution is to snuggle up with a nice TF2 plush. NECA has taken their license to produce merchandise from Valve properties and ran with it. The best solution for waiting for the amazing Team Fortress 2 is to snuggle up with a nice Pyro or Scout plush, as they will be shipping in the coming weeks. The plushes are 13″ tall, hand sewn, highly detailed, and adorable.
Now that we will shortly have the Pyro and Scout, it will be important for NECA to round out the team. How cute would a kid’s bed look with the entire Team Fortress 2 team sitting on it? And how cute would it be if their brother or sister had their own set in blue? Yep, the future of the TF2 plush line could be amazing!
You can grab the Pyro on Amazon for $24.99.
Snuggle up to your TF2 team!
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Mattel DC Multiverse King Shark Series Jim Gordon Batman Review - April 23, 2017
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron Review - April 19, 2017
- Hasbro: Star Wars Celebration 2017 Black Series Reveals Rundown - April 15, 2017
Top Posts & Pages:
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron Review
- Mattel DC Multiverse King Shark Series Jim Gordon Batman Review
- MOTUC Release Dates and Checklist
- Blizzcon 2016 Cute But Deadly Blind Bag Series 2 Review
- Unofficial Third Party Blizzard Overwatch Widowmaker Action Figure Review
- Marvel Legends X-Men Juggernaut Series Kitty Pryde Review
- Mattel Thundercats Classics Release Dates and Checklist
- Marvel Legends X-Men Warlock Series Cyclops Review
- Hasbro Marvel Legends Walgreens Fantastic Four Invisible Woman Review