Millions of people around the world have issues with insomnia. While most drug companies would tell you they have a solution, I can tell you the real solution is to snuggle up with a nice TF2 plush. NECA has taken their license to produce merchandise from Valve properties and ran with it. The best solution for waiting for the amazing Team Fortress 2 is to snuggle up with a nice Pyro or Scout plush, as they will be shipping in the coming weeks. The plushes are 13″ tall, hand sewn, highly detailed, and adorable.
Now that we will shortly have the Pyro and Scout, it will be important for NECA to round out the team. How cute would a kid’s bed look with the entire Team Fortress 2 team sitting on it? And how cute would it be if their brother or sister had their own set in blue? Yep, the future of the TF2 plush line could be amazing!
You can grab the Pyro on Amazon for $24.99.
Snuggle up to your TF2 team!
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Toy Fair 2017: Mattel WWE - February 21, 2017
- Good Smile Company: DOTA2 Lina Figma and Queen of Pain Nendoroid Revealed! - February 21, 2017
- Marvel Legends X-Men Warlock Series Colossus Review - February 21, 2017
Top Posts & Pages:
- Marvel Legends X-Men Warlock Series Colossus Review
- MOTUC Release Dates and Checklist
- Toy Fair 2017: Super7 Masters of the Universe
- Toy Fair 2017: NECA Heroes of the Storm and Team Fortress 2
- Hasbro Marvel Legends Walgreens Fantastic Four Invisible Woman Review
- Good Smile Company: DOTA2 Lina Figma and Queen of Pain Nendoroid Revealed!
- Toy Fair 2017: Hasbro Marvel Legends
- Toy Fair 2017: Mattel WWE
- Hasbro Marvel Legends Toys R Us GOTG Groot Evolution Review