If you are anything like me and miss those amazing statues the Four Horsemen did for the MYP Masters of the Universe series you could possibly be in luck. Jerry Macaluso, the man in charge of his own company Pop Culture Shock, posted on Facebook this evening asking what style He-Man fans would like in a quarter scale statue. Jerry drew up four proposed styles from 100% Filmation to 25% Filmation/75% Realism.
Personally I am hoping for either option C or D with a preference to D. What does everyone else think?
So if you check out Pop Culture Shock’s facebook page you can let your voice be heard. While you are there you can marvel at his incredible Street Fighter statues. Their statues get a bit pricey, but they are some of the finest quality works you can find. It’s nice to see Mattel finally expanding on the brand past the classics line, quite a few companies putting out MOTU merchandise finally.
Latest posts by Jon (see all)
- Hasbro: Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-4 Optimus Prime - April 27, 2017
- Mattel DC Multiverse King Shark Series Jim Gordon Batman Review - April 23, 2017
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron Review - April 19, 2017
Top Posts & Pages:
- MOTUC Release Dates and Checklist
- Hasbro: Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-4 Optimus Prime
- Blizzcon 2016 Cute But Deadly Blind Bag Series 2 Review
- Unofficial Third Party Blizzard Overwatch Widowmaker Action Figure Review
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron Review
- Hasbro Marvel Legends Walgreens Fantastic Four Invisible Woman Review
- Toy Fair 2017: NECA Heroes of the Storm and Team Fortress 2
- NECA Predator Trophy Case Skulls Checklist
- Dave's Top 11 NECA Figures of 2016